Toro Demo Contest Have you ever wanted to try out a Toro Dingo Compact Track Loader? Well now is your chance! Between March 1st and June 30th, 2017 if you demo a Toro Dingo TX1000 or TX525 yo....
2014 New Holland T8.300 Tractor
- BASE UNIT
- 19F Speed powershift-Economy~19F/4R Powershift (40kph @ reduced engine RPM)
- Class 4.75 Suspended Axle~Suspended (Saddle) H.Duty MFD w/Diff.Lock-12 Bolt Hub.Class 4.75Optional on T8.275, T8.300, T8.330, T8.360
- Rear axle 4 in. dia. x 120 in.~120" Axle - 4" (100 mm) diameter -Base Equipment on on T8.275, T8.300, T8.330
- Std less rear wheel spacers
- No tire brand preference~A tire existing from tire inventory will be installed. This couldinclude the selection you made, or the same tire size in Firestone,Goodyear, or Michelin. Availability of brands vary by size.
- 600/70R30 152A8/B R1W MI~MachXbib® Radial
- No duals~Assumes singles are orderedCannot be ordered with No Front Singles (XT4940X)FRONT DUAL WHEELS INCLUDE 16 IN. SPACERMatch Tires to Intended Application-refer to applicabletire manufacturer's handbook for load carrying capacitiesand additional application information. Tire Brand Preferenceof No Tire Brand Preference option. MUST BE SELECTED FROMOTHER EQUIPMENT SECTION.
- 710/70R42 173A8/B R1W MI~MachXbib® Radial
- No rear duals~Cannot be ordered with No Rear Singles (XT4950X)REAR DUALS INCLUDE DUAL HUBS AND WIDE MARKER LIGHTSMatch Tires to Intended Application-refer to applicable tiremanufacture's handbook for load carrying capacities and additionalapplication information. Tire Brand Preference or NO Tire BrandPreference option MUST BE SELECTED FROM OTHER EQUIPMENT SECTION.
- Hi-Flow hydraulic system~MegaFlowTM Hydraulics 75 gpm (282 lpm) @ remotes
- Power Beyond-motor retrn valve~Power Beyond/Motor Return Valve (3/4") & Case drain (3/8")
- 6_electric remotes~Electronic control actuationIn-cab electronic flow controls with selectable functionsIncludes 6 paddles when 429247 Electronic joystick is not selectedOR 3 paddles when 429247 Electronic joystick is ordered
- Engine block htr, transmn htr~ Engine Block Heater/ Transmission Heater 120V
- No compression brake~Base Equipment
- Severe duty fuel filter~Adds filter between tank and engine fuel filter
- 1000 RPM PTO shaft~Base Equipment
- Cat. III/IIIN, 3-point hitch,~Cat. III/IIIN, 6382Kg/14070Lbs OECD, adj. quick coupler, rigidarms w/ fixed ball ends, Adjustable swing Cat. III drawbar with3170 lb. (1434 kg.) maximum tongue weight, NotCompatable with Trailer HitchBase Equipment on T8.275, T8.300, T8.330, T8.360
- Cat.III High capacity drawbar~High Capacity Cat III Adj.Drawbar w/Auto-Pin Hammerstrapand 38mm (1.5 inch) pin, 4990Kg/11,000lbs. CapacityOptional on T8.275, T8.300, T8.330, T8.360, T8.390
- 43 in. lower links~Reduces lift capacity by 2000lbs. with 4"and 4.5" rear axles. Noreduction with 5" heavy duty rear axle. Required for true 60" centerrow spacing with 50" and 54" tires.
- Manually adjust top link (PG-long ball end lower link)
- Frt 3PH wPTO 21sp CW 1000~Front hitch with PTO CW rotation 21 spline 1 3/8"
- Electric adj. ext rearview~Electronic Remote Control Wide Adjustable External Mirrors
- Sunvisor~Sunshade - includes right side and rear shades
- Luxury Cab~Includes all Deluxe Cab features plus: leather wrappedsteering wheel, carpeted floor mat, and tinted rear window.Includes leather instructional seat.
- Cab suspension
- Luxury positive response seat~ Luxury Leather Seat w/Positive Response & 4 mode (off-low-med-high) Heat Control
- Leather instructional seat~included in luxury cab
- Standard Controls~Base Equipment- no joystick with four electric remotesElectronic joystick with five or six electric remotes
- Delphi AM/FM w/CD stereo radio~AM/FM/Weather Band/Single Disc CD/MP3 CD/Delphi StereoRadio with World Tuner and front aux input jack for portableSirius and XM players and Ipods, 6 speakers, antenna andinside LH fenderwell mounted storage box
- Std less business band antenna~Standard less business band antenna
- Standard less RH wiper~No Righthand Window Wiper
- RH window bar display ready~Includes harness, display mounting bracket, bracket acrossRH Window & bracket attached to R.H. Corner "A" Post
- Adjustable wide marker lights~for wide single tires, this option is standard equipment whenduals are ordered
- 360 HID Work Lamp Package - includes 2-NH HID front, 2halogen side, & 2 HID rear lamps, two additional fronthalogen belt line, two halogen roof rear light and left-handauxiliary 12-volt power stud with egress lighting (adjustablefrom 90 sec. - 2 min. duration). Includes separate switch forfront center HID
- Dual beacon light~Dual (Two) Beacon Lights mounted on the RH & LH side of cab
- Standard less front ballast~No weight frame. Only select with factory installed front hitch.
- Standard less rear ballast~Base Equipment
- Nav II w 372 Rec WAAS~Factory guidance complete WAAS accuracy
- North American English~English Ops Manual, Video (Default)
- Standard less front fenders~No front fenders
- Wide 100.4 in./2550 mm~w fender mounted hitch and auto PTO controls
- Standard less alarm
- No hydraulic trailer brakes~Base Equipment- no trailer brakes
- Std less ground speed sensor~less radar
- Perf. Inst. W/SWCD
- ISO 11783 Implement System
- Factory Freight
- Wide Front Fenders
March 01, 2017
February 07, 2014
Jordan Kambeitz shares how his five-generation family farm has evolved from 160 to 20,000+ acres, using high capacity equipment from New Holland and with a helping hand from his dealer, Markusson New ....
February 07, 2014
Mark & David Kaun talk about their seed farm, the rigors of producing high-quality seed and how New Holland equipment and their New Holland dealer, Rocky Mountain Equipment, keeps them going with ....