Click the photo for complete details!
2018 New Holland CR9.90 ELE T4A Combine
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT 722025
- Twin Pitch rotors (TP) Small grain / corn bean - limited number spiked rasp bars in separation area, 2x1 finger style grates + 2x2 bar/wire separator grates
- 14.93/1 Plan, DL, Var Hyd~Planetary final drive wide traction axle, difflock, variable hydrostat, max road speed 40kph/25mph. Increased hill climbing and fuel economy
- HD Adjustable Rear AGR~IntelliSteer ready adjustable axle
- TW IF580/85R42-CFO-1~Alliance, Increased Flexion tire with ability to run at reducedinflation pressures. Dual
- SW750/65 R26 166A8~Mitas SFTFor adjustable rear axleDue to overall width, steering axle will be adjusted in a narrowposition for transport. Axle will need to be adjusted out at PDI.
- Platform Extension 610mm FI~Cab platform extension 24 ins (610 mm) for duals
- Axle Ext. 10.4" 265mm - Planet~Axle extensions for planetary final drive. For usewith duals set on 30 in. rows. Field Installed
- Dual Wheel Mount~Required in combination with duals
- Less radio~No radio : blanking cover, radio and antenna prewiring, 4 speakers
- Leather Operator Seat~Air suspended leather trimmed operator seatwith heating and cooling.Leather trimmed instructor seat
- Camera~One camera on strawhood plus wiring, with view integratedin IntelliView monitor; connected beneath cab
- Sunvisor Pack~Rear, LH and RH sun visors. Front sun visor standard.
- Hand Cleaning Device~6.3 gal (24l) reservoir underneath RH cab platform with soap dispenser
- Fixed Speed w/DSP~Fixed speed header/feeder driveFor DFR Feeder
- 90mm/3.6" Lift Cylinders DFR~Required with DFR feeder for 40ft and wider draper heads, 12 rowfolding and 16 row corn heads
- Manual Front Face Adjust w/DFR~Feeder with Dynamic Feed Roll (DFR), manual Front Face Adjust (FFA)
- Standard Elevator~Clean grain elevator + cross auger in STD material
- In-cab Electric Folding Covers~Graintank with in-cab controlled covers, standard crossaugers and bubble up auger - 410bu
- Unload Folding 8.3M ABR~Abrasive wear auger with folding end sectionUnloading length from center of machine - 28 ft 9 inFor 34 ft unloading length, also select 412166Field installed extension
- Unload Tube Extension 1.7M~5 ft 7 in (1.7m) abrasive wear extension Field installed.
- Pivot Spout Unload~Electronically controlled unload spout to adjust grain flow up to 3 ft.
- Small Grain~Concave small grain, STD material (FF)
- Remote Adjustable Vanes ABR~Remote adjustable vanes, Rotor covers + intake plates ABRmaterial, controls threshing and separation efficiency from in-cab.Infinite adjustment within Slow/Fast range
- Strawchopper 4 rows of knives, PSD, adjusrable deflectors
- Chaff Spreader -PSD/Opti~Chaffspreader for PSD and Opti-Spread
- Remote Adjust Deflector~Remote adj straw chopper deflector, manual chop/drop door.For straw chopper with PSD.
- 1 Monitor~IntelliView IV color monitor with touch screen
- NH372 Antenna HP/XP FI~NH 372 GNSS Receiver activated to Level 2for compatibility with OmniSTAR HP/G2/XP &CenterPoint RTX corrections
- Autoguidance Nav II Controller~REQUIRED for IntelliSteer™ auto-guidance
- Telematics~Includes wiring and AM53 modem installation plus free 12 months subscription of Telematics professional (no file transfer)
- Folding Trailer Hitch~Header trailer hitch, rotating coupler, foldable drawbar (FI)
- LED Light Package - 3x LED beacon, 13x cab LED worklights,2x stubble LED lights, 1x unload tube LED light, 1x graintankLED light, 4x rear work LED lights, 4x undershield LED lights,1x engine service LED light, 1x halogen sieve light
- Far Distance Light~Set of 2 LED lights under cab roof - 1,600 ft (500m) reach (FI)
- Awning Plate Kit~Concave de-awning kit. For use in hard threshing cereals.
- Factory Freight
October 09, 2018
February 07, 2014
Jordan Kambeitz shares how his five-generation family farm has evolved from 160 to 20,000+ acres, using high capacity equipment from New Holland and with a helping hand from his dealer, Markusson New ....
February 07, 2014
Mark & David Kaun talk about their seed farm, the rigors of producing high-quality seed and how New Holland equipment and their New Holland dealer, Rocky Mountain Equipment, keeps them going with ....