Jordan Kambeitz shares how his five-generation family farm has evolved from 160 to 20,000+ acres, using high capacity equipment from New Holland and with a helping hand from his dealer, Markusson New ....
2014 New Holland T9.670 Tractor
- Intelliview IV Display
- BASE UNIT
- TRACK READY~BALLAST PACKAGE - Front bumper castingFRONT WEIGHT BRACKET - Std no front weight bracketREAR WEIGHT SUPPORT - Std no rear weight bracket3 - POINT LINKAGE-REAR - High capacity drawbar AgCAB SUSPENSION - Cab suspensionCOUNTRY CONFIGURATION - North America Track ReadyFRONT WHEELS AND TIRES - NO WHEELS TRACK RDY
- High CapBar w/ diff lock~Axle with diff. lock
- Six electric remotes~Electronic control actuationIn-cab electronic flow controls with selectable functionsIncludes 6 paddles when 429247 Electronic joystick is not selectedOR 3 paddles when 429247 Electronic joystick is ordered
- Hyd coupler spill collection
- Hydraulic pump, high capacity~HIGH CAP. PUMP - 55 gpm (208 lpm) flow- 2000 RPM(T9.390), 57 gpm (216 lpm) flow - 2100 RPM (T9.450, T9.505,T9.560, T9.615, T9.670)
- 2 pumps~MegaFlowTM - R.H. remotes receive optional pump flow andL.H. remotes receive standard flow independent of eachother. Additional 53gpm for T9.390 and 56gpm for T9.450 -T9.670.
- Power beyond supply and return (motor return) hydrauliccouplers and hose tips: Consists of 4 couplers and hosetips: 1. Hydraulic supply, 2. Hydraulic return, 3. Load signalsensing and 4. hydraulic motor case drain.
- Cold weather starting aid pkg~(120V) engine block and transmission oil heater
- 1000 RPM Independent PTO~1.75 in (44.5mm) shaft
- High capacity drawbar Ag~HIGH CAPACITY DRAWBAR (non-swinging) I without 3-PT
- Deluxe Cab~see standard equipment page for items included in this option
- Electric adj. ext rearview~electric adjustable telescopic rear view mirrors
- decelerator pedal (replaces standard floor mounted switch)
- Std less smoking package~no smoking package
- Cloth Semi-active seat~SEMI-ACTIVE SEAT fabric seat w/ 3 position Ride ControlSuspension switch and w/3-Position Heat Control
- Cloth instructional seat~with seat belt. For Deluxe Cab only. Leather instructional seat includedwith Luxury Cab.
- Delphi AM/FM w/CD stereo radio~Delphi Electronics AM/FM stereo radio with weather band andsingle disc CD with MP3 capability. Upgraded speakersystem - 2 coaxial speakers and dual voice coil sub-wooferwith portable MP3 Capability Auxiliary Connection
- Std less business band antenna~Standard less business band antenna
- RH A-Post monitor mounting bar~Includes universal monitor mounting brackets Compatible with R.H. windowmonitor mounting bar
- Battery Disconnect~Electronically controlled shut-off switch
- Front and Rear HID lights~2 front center hood 60 watt halogen are replaced with 2 HIDflood lights. 2 adjustable rear fender-mounted halogen lightsare replaced with 2 HID trapezoidal flood lights. 2 adjustablerear fender-mounted halogen lights are replaced with 2 HIDflood lights (Total of 6 HID lights)
- HID cab roof worklight package~Two rear side cab mounted roof trapezoidal HID lightsmounted on each side of the cab. Two of the lights may bemoved to lower front of cab roof if desired.
- Dual beacon light~two lights mounted on both the LH and RH sides
- Front bumper casting~FRONT BUMPER WEIGHT - 700 LBS on T9.390, T9.450,T9.505, T9.560, 1500 LBS on T9.615, T9.670, (NOTINTENDED FOR USE W/ SUITCASE WTS)
- Large Color Monitor Display~Intelliview III monitor in the Sidewinder Armrest is standardequipment. This option adds a New Holland Intelliview PlusIV Factory Installed Display Only -Factory MountedRequires 420826 R.H. Window Monitor Mount
- Guidance nav controller~factory installed Auto Guidance Navigation II controller
- 372 Rec WAAS~372 RECIEVER WAAS/EGNOS
- Backup warning alarm
- North America Track Ready~requires suspended cab, transport single tires
- True ground speed sensor~Optional with full powershift transmissions only. Standard equipmentwith CVT transmission and cannot be ordered with CVT models.
- Tow cable for HD tractor~available on T9.450 HD, T9.505 HD, T9.615 STD, T9.670 STDand HD
February 07, 2014
February 07, 2014
Mark & David Kaun talk about their seed farm, the rigors of producing high-quality seed and how New Holland equipment and their New Holland dealer, Rocky Mountain Equipment, keeps them going with ....
February 07, 2014
Peter James talks about the complete integration of his dairy operation—from feeding cows to selling milk—and how his New Holland dealer, Champlain Valley Equipment, has helped him grow. ....